MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY ALLOWED FOR APARTMENT TYPES
All apartment types are leased to one Resident only who is responsible for the terms and conditions of the lease including payment of fees. The Resident must be a York student in good standing. All other sharers/occupants must meet the occupancy criteria as described below and must be registered by the Resident in the Housing information system. Families with children will be given priority for two-bedroom units.
- Bachelor - one student
- 1-Bedroom - one student or a family of three (spouse/children)
- 2-Bedroom - two students or a family (spouse/children) of four
- 2-Bedroom penthouse - three students or a family (spouse/children) of four
Please click here to see where our apartments are located on the campus.
- The Assiniboine buildings are #45-48 - view Gallery & Virtual Tour
- Passy Crescent is #44 - view Gallery & Virtual Tour
- 90 Atkinson Road is #34 - view Virtual Tour
Six one-bedroom apartments in Passy Crescent and two in Assiniboine Road are modified for wheelchair accessibility.
Students are encouraged to register with Counselling and Disability Services who will conduct a needs assessment and work closely with Housing to provide the most suitable housing placement and supportive living environment. For more information, please visit the Student Accessibility Services website.
Students with special needs based on medical factors should discuss these before accepting furnished apartments, as changes will not be made after a lease has been signed.
Note: The information contained herein is current at the time of printing, however, it is necessary from time to time to alter rates and policies and the University reserves the right to make these changes.