Adapted Housing - Glendon

If you are a Glendon student who requires accommodation in adapted housing, you will be required to register with Glendon Counseling and Disability Services who will conduct an assessment of your housing needs. Glendon Housing & Conference Services has only one room partially adapted.

Housing & Conference Services at the Keele Campus provides more adapted housing options and you are encouraged to contact them regarding possible accommodation.

Glendon Accessibility, Well-Being and Counseling